Quick release couplings "QR"
1. The couplings are made on high-precision equipment made of carbon steel with high-quality external and internal galvanic zinc coating, which ensures their hermetic connection and long service life with repeated connection-disconnection, as well as the necessary corrosion resistance.
2. The O-ring is made of high-strength rubber based on oil-and-petrol resistant rubber, which ensures optimum tightness of the coupling coupling and long service life of the quick-release coupling.
3. The shut-off valve in both coupling halves automatically shut off the flow of working fluid during disconnection and is made in a conical shape, which ensures full opening and closing of these valves.
4. The diameter of the inner working chamber allows the working fluid to work in the optimal temperature regime without overheating, without hindering the operation of the hydraulic connections.
5. The connecting dimensions of both coupling halves correspond to the ISO 7241-A standard, which makes it possible to use the "HYROSILA" coupling half-couplings with the coupling halves of the world manufacturers of the same size.
6. The valve base in both coupling halves is made of a high-strength alloy, which increases the life of the quick-release coupling.
7. Fittings are connected to the main part of the coupling half by threaded connection through a sealing rubber ring, which ensures tightness and a long service life.