HIGH PRESSURE HOSES
- Fitting for the production of high pressure hoses according to various standards with threaded connection, flange connection, bending angle from 0 to 90 °.
High pressure hoses:
For manufacturing of these series is used the high-quality 1-braided rubber and operation life - at least 250,000 cycles.
2-braided rubber and operation life - at least 350,000 cycles.
And high quality 4-winder rubber. Operation life - not less than 600,000 cycles.
The hoses are manufactured:
- - according to standards DIN, SAE;
- - for hydraulic systems with rated pressure 105 bar to 420 bar;
- - with nominal bore 6 to 32 mm;
- - with straight and corner fitting (angles 0 to 900), standards DKM type (with spherical nipple) and DKO type (cone nipple and sealing), may be of light and hard series and other standards;
- - with thread (metric and inch) and flange mounting;
- - of length variety according to customers request.