HIGH PRESSURE HOSES
the high-quality 1-braided rubber of domestic producers for working pressure up to 220 bar and operation life - at least 250,000 cycles and 2-braided rubber of domestic producers for working pressure up to 280 bar and operation life - at least 350,000 cycles.
And high quality 4-winder rubber domestic and international producers for working pressure up to 400 bar. Operation life - not less than 600,000 cycles.
The hoses are manufactured:
- according to standards DIN, SAE and National standard;
- for hydraulic systems with rated pressure 105 bar to 400 bar;
- with nominal bore 6 to 32 mm;
- with straight and corner fitting (angles 0 to 90), standards DKM type (with spherical nipple) and DKO type (cone nipple and sealing), may be of light and hard series and other standards;
- with thread (metric and inch) and flange mounting;
- of length variety according to customers request.
- fitting of different standards with thread and flange mounting, with the angles 0° to 90°;
- connecting fitting;
- fitting connection, and tees, angles, cross (from S17 to S50 with and without nuts);
- quick release couplings with different standard sizes and interchangeable according to ISO 7241-A, ISO 16028 with working pressures up to 350 bar.